Saturday, June 7, 2008

Stupid joke on the internet (1)

A young and pretty female doctor is very popular among all the male patients in the hospital.

She's still single so many rich and handsome guys always trying to date her.

And of course she also faced a lot of sexual harassment from the patients.

One day Mr. Tan went to see the female doctor to do a complete medical checkup.

After all the normal checkup procedures, the female doctor gave Mr. Tan a small bottle and asked him to collect his sperm sample and bring back the next day to check the health of his sperm.

The next day Mr. Tan came back with an empty bottle.

The female doctor asked: "Why is the bottle still empty?"

Mr. Tan explained: "Last night I tried it with my right hand, but nothing happen. So I tried again with my left hand, still nothing. So I asked my wife to help me, she tried it with both hands, also failed. Then I asked her to try using her mouth, still nothing happen."

The female doctor is already blushed at this moment.

Mr. Tan then continue: "A minute later my cousin sister came and visit us. So I asked for her favor since she is young and energetic. She tried with both her hands, then with her mouth, she tried very hard you know..."

"Stop! Stop!" The female doctor can't hold on any more, She said: "You asked your cousin sister to help you with this kind of thing?!"

Mr. Tan said: "Yeah, she was very helpful, but still cannot! So I come here to find you, to see whether you can..."

The female doctor was furious and asked: What do you want me to do?!!!"

Mr. Tan slowly answered: "To help me open the cap of this damn little bottle."

No comments: