Saturday, March 14, 2009

Putrajaya Seafood Restaurant

Putrajaya, being an administrative center or city for the Malaysian government maybe the last place on earth to hunt for seafood, but for me it is one of the best place to enjoy the sunset view while you dine.


Putrajaya Seafood Restaurant is situated right beside the Putrajaya lake, to be honest, it's quite hard to find it. You have to drive all the way into some kind of botanical garden with no proper roadsign or signboard to lead you to the restaurant, not to mention that all Putrajaya roads are almost identical.


When I reached there around 7pm, there were some guards chasing people out of the botanical garden, this is because when night falls a lot of couples make it a free place to carry out human reproduction activities.


If you are so unlucky and questioned by the guards you'll have to tell them you are going to the restaurant or else they'll kick you out.


The food at the restaurant was OK for me, so if you regard the high price you pay is for the experience of dining with the sunset lakeview, you'll be sort of happier.

Here are some shots of the sunset view which I took it with my humble little camera.


From a fantastic sunset view turning into a well lit place, I love this place so much. If a reasonably priced mamak stall opens here I'll come here every weekend to enjoy the view.