Monday, July 27, 2009

Unlucky

My car was broken into near the parking lot of my office last Friday.


That fucker thief broke my car's front passenger window and got away with a drawer full of... syilling... which were not more than RM5 ONLY.

The consequences:
1. My happy-Friday-off-work mood was spoilt

2. I drove all the way to the repair shop with a smashed window and the passenger seat was full of window pieces

3. While driving to the car repair shop I created a small traffic jam because Malaysians tend to slow down and check out car with smashed windows, even though its non of their business

4. I spent RM120 to replace the window

5. And I spent another RM600 to install a full car window tinting which the shop's owner claimed as hard to break, which was never been proven

For the record, this is the 4th time my car was messed by the cibai thief.

1st case:
My car's CD player was stolen when I parked in a housing area in Alor Star. The thief managed to open my car without setting off the car alarm. Damage: RM700 to replace the CD player, which was thankfully covered by my dad.

2nd case:
My car's antenna was stolen near my office. Damage: RM70 to replace the antenna so that I can listen to my favourite radio station in car.

3rd case:
Do you know the small little rubber caps which you removed from your car tyres' air hole when you want to pump some air into your tyres? Yes, that small little cheap thing. I got mine stolen at the Sunway College, all 4 of them. Damage: Free, because I got 5 for free from a kind tyre shop owner near my house.

As a conclusion, I wish all the thief that messed with my car have a very small dick and their asshole shifted place from the buttocks into their mouth, so that they can eat their own shit every time they shit.


4 comments:

PYLAU said...

YY, told you when we first joined, those places not safe to park one lar..... :P

Anyway, for the record, tinting your window does resist it from breaking. Proven from my record. They will crack but not shattered into pieces....

Leong Yi Yang said...

yeah, i know... juz that i m lazy to wait for the shuttle if i park at "Lot Far".
hopefully no thief will go and "test" my tinted car windows .

oakleyses said...

chanel handbags, tory burch outlet, longchamp outlet, longchamp outlet, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, polo outlet, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, louboutin pas cher, nike air max, tiffany jewelry, christian louboutin uk, nike outlet, nike free run, kate spade outlet, jordan shoes, christian louboutin shoes, michael kors pas cher, nike air max, ugg boots, nike free, longchamp pas cher, air max, replica watches, uggs on sale, sac longchamp pas cher, christian louboutin outlet, louis vuitton outlet, polo ralph lauren, oakley sunglasses, jordan pas cher, polo ralph lauren outlet online, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton, burberry pas cher, prada outlet, louis vuitton outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, nike roshe, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, prada handbags, gucci handbags, replica watches

oakleyses said...

ferragamo shoes, asics running shoes, giuseppe zanotti outlet, bottega veneta, lancel, timberland boots, chi flat iron, soccer jerseys, instyler, herve leger, insanity workout, nike huaraches, vans, hollister, nike air max, gucci, ray ban, oakley, lululemon, p90x workout, baseball bats, babyliss, hollister clothing, ghd hair, nike air max, mont blanc pens, valentino shoes, north face outlet, soccer shoes, ralph lauren, celine handbags, hollister, longchamp uk, nike roshe run, vans outlet, mcm handbags, abercrombie and fitch, nfl jerseys, jimmy choo outlet, wedding dresses, louboutin, beats by dre, new balance shoes, reebok outlet, north face outlet, hermes belt, converse outlet, nike trainers uk, mac cosmetics, iphone cases