Friday, July 3, 2009

Mini Putrajaya

Guess where is this place?


Looks like Putrajaya right?

It's actually the
Kompleks Dewan Undangan Negeri Perlis, no idea what's that, I think it's something like the parliament for Perlis government. I am not into politics, so don't blame me for not knowing this.


Until today I still cannot believe this huge and beautiful building is in Perlis, one of the smallest state in Malaysia.


It does looks fantastic.

But makes me wonder, do they really need such a big place to govern the whole Perlis? Perlis is just a very small state
nia ma...

I hope they make goods use of this building and turn Perlis into the best place to live in Malaysia.

2 comments:

RJ said...

Wah, where exactly is this kompleks located? never realize its existence!!!

Leong Yi Yang said...

haha, coz it's located quite ulu near Seriab, opposite the JPJ learning center.