Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Going back

It’s been almost 5 months since I last went home.

After settling all my things at KL, it is time to go home. Although I will be at my home for just 5 days, it’s enough time for me to meet my family and friends back there.

Mom, I am sorry I made you celebrating mother’s day alone last Sunday, so I am coming home for dinner to celebrate belated mother’s day ok? If possible no outside food, you cook, can ar? Because I miss your home-made dishes so much.

Dad, maybe I will go KL just before father’s day. But don’t worry, we can celebrate the occasion earlier. If possible, we go to the Arowana Restaurant ok? Because you are an expert in ordering the best food in Perlis.

Ah Juan, although I will not be seeing you back home, I also want to wish you good luck in your coming examinations. And drive carefully when you get your car.
And for friends who are in Perlis, let the lim teh sessions begin! I miss the lim teh time at Buluh.
I already bought the bus ticket to Kangar. At first I thought of driving back, but since I am unemployed, I should save some money for future expenses in KL, the fuel and toll expenses can easily top RM150 for a single trip from KL to Kangar. RM33 VIP bus ticket versus RM150 tiring drive, I chose the former.

I’ll be taking the 10.30p.m. bus back to Kangar tonight.

Home, here I come.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah... going back tonight... leaving me alone again.... so sad... send my regards to ur parents and no 'lim teh' till late night!

Anonymous said...

Uncle Leong, Qing and Sean are not going to like the pic of them lor....hahahaha...^__^


--aH pEnG--

Anonymous said...

May I know where you bought the ticket? And where you take the bus is it from Duta terminal or pudu? And may I know any bus from kl to Arau?