Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ice-breaking

First of all, welcome to my blog, this blog is to help me keep in touch with my friends as well as a place for me to share things that are worth sharing to you all. This will be a personal blog, not a political blog as I don’t want to end up in jail whenever the government is not happy with my entries.
Here comes the usual introduction of myself. My name is Leong Yi Yang(梁奕扬), born in Alor Setar, Kedah on 1st of August 1985 and raised in Kangar, Perlis. Studied in SRJK(C) Khoon Aik, SMK Derma, and just finished my degree in Accounting in University of Tenga Nasional at Muadzam Shah, Pahang. If anyone of you happened to browse this blog and you happened to know me, please leave a comment or anything so that I can get back to you. Even if you don’t know me you are also welcome to leave a comment.

For the moment, I just graduated a month ago and I am jobless, don’t misunderstand me as the king of goyang kaki because I already got a job as an audit associate and still waiting for the intake session of my new company on 2nd of June. With 1 more month to go before my working life starts, I chose to recharge myself at home, because I heard that the job of an audit associate will be hectic and with lots of OT.

This is how i recharge

Oh ya, one more thing, my English sucks, been haunting me for years so if you see some stupid mistakes in my blog please don’t laugh me ok. I am trying to improve.

No comments: